Friday, October 26, 2007

As time progresses and we had to go through our second formal presentation, my effort was not considered commendable. So I had to do something to make up for it as I continue to work harder for our project. As we worked towards the new proposal and games that are being suggested, each of the programmers are assigned two games to work on.

I was assigned "Jewels of the Sea" and "Jazz on the Beach". And begin working on it. I work alongside Kenny, one of our team's designer who came up with the games that I am working on. He came up with the assets and transfered them to me. This is how the game will look like.


This is how the complete game will look like after it is done. So with my new roles, I start my work. I spent most of the day understanding what is to be done and what is necessary, such as what the designers want and how the game is to work. The rest of the day was spent on thinking of the algorithms and messing around with llMessageLinked and link_message. The whole week was pretty fun, actually. We went around Second Life and exploring the wasteland that my friend Tozh send me (You can send Landmarks to your friend so they can visit that specific place, it so happens that she gave me a landmark for a wasteland and it was exciting).

This is a picture of the wasteland, resembles a post-nuclear location. It's fun!

No comments: