Friday, October 12, 2007



Hi all, Larry here from the Orange Playground team.
Below are the works that have been done this week for the 3rd proposal.





This is the entire overview that I have drawn for the island.




This is the main area of the island where people start off at. This is the close up drawing of how the transport hangar below the expo looks like.




This is the transport vehicle I originally had in mind but it has been replaced by another done by Kenny.
This is the Green Zone where the theme is nature oriented.




This is the concept for the game I had in mind for Green Zone.





This is the concept I drew for the H2O Zone. But idea is not mine.




Below are the screen shots of the gameplay I had in mind for "Evoplanto"





This is a sculpted prim of a Gurkha guard modeled by me...Except the rifle.
The purpose is to train our usage of sculpted prims in second life.

No comments: