Friday, October 12, 2007

The end of the week is here and I have been researching more on the limitations of the SLS (Second Life Script). I have yet to script anything since I have been going to a couple of tutorial places to look and explore some of the scripts that is available. I was looking through some of the old games that were being suggested and decided to create a prototype for fun.


The picture above is a sample of a target hitting game. The cone that you see on the right is actually a switch to activate the game. The semi-sphere located on the left act as a debugger that will display the messages and the values that I give to the platform (the circle).

The purpose of this game is a small parachute game whereby the player will be launched upwards before you start falling down. You are supposed to land on the bullseye for the highest point. I will further update the progress of this mini-game.

No comments: