Friday, October 05, 2007

It's me, WyeHuong Woller (my avatar name in SL). My real name is Wye Huong and I am from the 'Showcase Team' (not Orange Team). This is the first time I'm posting here so I'll be talking about everything I've done since the start of FYPJ, and I'll do my best to include some screenshots.

Basically I scripted drawers, fountains, doors, games, sitting poses, notecards ETC.. to be specific (but not too specific to divulge any info), it would be the interactive items on the island. The games were done already. There were 11 games in total but only 3 were placed in the island, however for the rest, they were done also (and yes they are still looking for a home).

Some screenshots:

This is one of the games inside, clicking on it will start the quiz.

The seats have scripts inside so there will be different poses that will generate randomly when they sit down. After sitting down, Avatars can change pose by pressing 'Shift+Right/Left'.

These doors are scripted to be automatic.

Fountain is made up of particles and the water is moving.

Another one of the games, it's a machine that decrypt messages. Players need to find the messages around the place, and 1 message will give clues about the location of the next clue.

Everything you click will give you detailed information in the form of a notecard, plus, a bigger, clearer version of the item in pictorial form.



No comments: