Friday, October 19, 2007

Through experimenting and going around Second Life looking through some of the games and invention available, I made new friends and learnt new stuff. I continued making slow progresses bit by bit, adding in what I have learnt. Eventually, I evolved the prototype to the complete game. Below is a picture of the complete game.


This game consist of many cylinder, I adjusted the size and place them in the correct position to create a target board. This target board works as a complete game I made. This was one of the first few games that were being suggested for Orange Island. I decided to go on creating it despite the fact that the proposal has yet to be approved by our client. This does not hinder the progress with the project either because it helps to show that what the designers have proposed can be made possible. I'm very happy with my progress. Yay!

No comments: