Saturday, October 06, 2007

I am Seaside Seesaw from the Orange Team. My real name is Tan Fadong. For the past few weeks, my team and I have been trying to propose ideas for the Orange Playground. We went through a few concepts, but were rejected. Currently we are trying to think of a new concept for the Orange Playground.

During these few weeks, we have experimented with tools in Second Life to help us build Orange Playground. One of these tools is the Sculpted Prim (Sculptie). We have been playing around with it, and managed to find a way to use 3ds max to model, then export it as a sculpted texture.

Here is a dinosaur I have made using 8 sculpties and 3 prims. It's a Diplodocus.



It's big.



Definitely taller than most avatars.



You should be able to sit on it in the future.

No comments: