Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Alrighty, lots of pictures today. I'll explain the pictures as I go on.


The podium above was created to fit the Greek-like settings Nanami created for this conference room.
I've also created 3D fonts for use within the island such as this 'Conference Room'.


... Waiting Room ...


... Reception ...


And now we have a proper tour station for the pod (surrounded by up spotlights), again, I designed it with the client's colour scheme in mind with modern-minimalistic designs.


Since I'm in charge of landscaping, I've done the beach for the island complete with edge ripples, shelters and palm trees.


To continue from the previous picture, I also did cliffs with straggling branches and jutting rocks for a good replica of a real cliff.


Last but not least, the screen in the conference rooms have been set up which can be brought up and down.

No comments: