Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pets Expressions Done in Illustrator


I'm back with an updated version of the pets! This is still not final. I have already done the four different expressions for each of the different pets in illustrator. BUT, I haven't upload the expressions into SL and put them on prims. I just want to let you see the expressions first. Hopefully, things will be fine when I upload them and texture them onto the prims. Also, I've not done the wings texture. Will work on the wings soon. *Note: I've changed the colour of the panda's eyes to very dark brown, because Mr Zefeng commented that the eyes cannot be seen clearly. However, I didn't want the colour of the eyes of the panda to look too differently from the actual colours. * Hope the eyes will be clearer now. I've also done the fur texture for the panda and it looks great to me. I'll try and get the textures out and put them onto the prims asap so the pets will be done. Not sure if the expressions will be animated, because animating it will require the in-betweens which are quite hard to draw and also time-consuming...


Currently, I'm working on the blog design too. But, I'm kind of stuck with the main design. Will get it done soon too.


These are sketches of 2 capes and 3 fish cuisine. I plan to use oriental fabric texture for the panda's winter wear, so as to make them look more oriental. To make it more oriental, probably we can use cape instead of something like a shirt, because in those "ancient chinese drama" shows, we see the men and women donning on a cape when it's supposed to be cold. I've also included some oriental fabric pictures.The 3 food is because the fish nugget may not work, so I have these 3 fish and bamboo dishes.



No comments: