Sunday, April 08, 2007

Week 5 models :: Stage and Chair

I've modelled a fashion runway that will be used in the Second Pets fashion show, as well as a chair that has a poseball. Here are some pictures of the runway. The black background at the very back should read "Second Pets Showcase" or something similar. The pink panels will probably have pictures of some pets wearing their merchandise, or maybe just some pretty texture. They are now plain because I don't have the appropriate textures. This is not final and will have to be edited accordingly.




These are pictures of me sitting on the chair I made. The pose is embedded with the poseball that is linked to the chair. The pose looks kind of feminine, so I'll probably look around for some poses that is suitable for guys. I had planned to make a chair for the audiences watching the fashion show but the outcome is somewhat more like a bar stool. What I'm thinking of is to probably make some "cushioned cubes" chairs for the fashion show audience. The idea is from a fashion show I saw not long ago. However, I plan to make the chair after the stage has been finalised.

For next week, I hope the pet designs can be finalised and I'll start modelling the pets as soon as the drawings are approved.

No comments: