Tuesday, April 03, 2007

SL - island: Ha0

Bob working in the bar

Well last fri i forgot to update bob here. So i shall make up here. Well i did bob moving around in bar. He will move around and detect if there are any customers around. If there are, he will greets them and they can order drink by clicking on him.



Elevator

Well I am working on the elevator to bring guests to every floor of the tower. Well I got out the distance for it to travel for moving from 1 level to the next. At every level the enterence are facing different direction also. Thus I got the elevator to rotate to face the correct direction. I also did the communication from the buttons to the elevator. The button is able to communicate to the elevator when someone click on the buttons. Will continue to work on the elevator.

Passengers are to sit on the elevator to take the ride. I placed the sitting balls (from nanami) around the elevator so that it'll be easy for people to sit on the elevator.

No comments: