Friday, April 27, 2007

Pet wings, Resized pets and Help with runway! Help!

Haha, I'm the first after the 100th post! Well, anyway, I tried the 2 variations of wings for the pets as suggested by Ms Lina. However, the "gradient" wing looked very weird and I accidentally closed the canvas without saving it. So, I only got this one below. This looks nice but I'm kind of worried that it may look like the wings of a character in an anime called Cardcaptor Sakura. I'm not sure though.


Also, I've resized the pets because we want some of the pets' merchandises to be available for all pets. So, if we have the pets of the same size, it'll be easier for the merchandises to fit all the pets. The rabbit however, is not affected by this resizing.




By the way, I was working on the fashion runway texture but I'm stuck. Google searches showed that most of the runways are rather plain and they usually stick to like 2 or 3 colours, usually neutral colours such as white black and grey. However, Jason says it looks plain. Hmm, I'm not sure what I can do, I had planned to put up pics of pets wearing the merchandises but they look distracting to me so I didn't continue with it. Please give me some suggestions? =p

No comments: