Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am hiring people with green thumbs...
Haha kidding... here's a picture update.
Conference2@ LV3
Conference3@ LV4. Walking on clouds!
Now you know why I need gardeners... Too much plants outside my conference rooms. Both conference rooms are total opposite from the slick futuristic conference room on the first floor. But I guess guests would like to relax their eyes on nice sceneries too right? So yea...


These gardens are 90% completely. There's no place for people to sit and relax yet. And I'll be doing some textures for the Japanese Garden.


Me and my beach helper. Doesn't he look familiar?


Sequel to Dungeon Revival:
After escaping from the Dungeon, Uru-chan decided to lead a peaceful life working under Nanami Vella as a beach helper on a very peaceful (but messy) island. Uwahahaha... He looks better in blue. Being out in the sun does wonders for his pigment... Hehe. Ren Hao helped me add a sensor function to him so he can detect customers and greet them. I also added a function to enable Uru-chan to detect if the owner (currently it's me) is online. Not sure if my client need it, but it'll come in handy for me. To add on to a list of experiments I did, I also modified Ren Hao's current vendor to enable it to sell items for me. It pays out a 10% commission to the creator (Ren Hao). It's pretty cool, we can rent stuff this way... Haha...


Sevens Seas Cafe

This is Uru-chan's working place, my beach cafe. It's 90% complete too, cos I didn't complete the bar... Rushing time...!

*Rushes off to do more rushing*

No comments: