Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Touch-ups and such
Before I continue with my post ... I need to type this out before I forget doing it
As promised from my previous post, I've added a few pictures and I'll explain them along the way.
Here is a picture of the Dragon Fountain I made for the Greek themed garden outside the conference room; Albeit it was initially meant for my portal =X
The screen I promised which can stream in videos and the ability to switch streaming URLs there and then. However, still pictures can't really show anything. The default video texture now is this test pattern.
I've also created Warp Portals mainly for our convinience ... but this may change (the lift will still be the primary means of going up and down)
For reasons unknown, I quickly modelled a dilapidated run-down structure by the cliff side. It's purpose is still being err ... decided *evil grin*
Last but not least, since our 5th level has no use ... We've decided to fill it in with our very own NYP/SIDM room that has an open concept with a glam/industrial look .. it's still in construction at the moment though.



No comments: