Friday, April 20, 2007

Finishing touches
Our project is coming to an end very soon. Gonna miss all my stuff on the island... Since most of the crucial parts of the projects are done up, I went to touch up some parts of the island, cleared most of my mess, etc. So yea, I've done pretty random stuff since last Wednesday.
My 3 pretty ladies. From left to right: Christie, Sally and Jeane
Hey, I just gave them a pay rise, and off they went to change their hairdos. Geesh... Also changed their uniform to something more in-tune with this jungle theme: florals! haha ok, so I received a box of really cool textures and cant wait to try them out. But so what? They all look better now.
Seven Seas Cafe
Added a logo, some decorations and a 'net surfing' corner. I also had laptops with 'screensavers' showing our clients webpage, our blog and random pictures the 3 of us took during our time in SL. This laptop is more personal I guess. I'm seeking suggestions if I should remove our client's webpage from this area.
New Conference room 1
Mr Soren came and advised us the other day. He said something about a standardised style for the island. So here's me trying to add realism to a futuristic place, just as I tried to add realism to all the other rooms. Er ok, most of it are stil semi-real, cos, walking on clouds? Sitting next to a waterfall? Haha. It can only happen on this island! Yea! So yea, I added a super huge aquarium around the room, with fishes and stuff. The problem is, I couldn't find any fish big enuff to fill it, So it' imcomplete, for now. Hope this won't make this place boring anymore.

Displaying the works of SIDM (Games Track)
I'm going around asking follow SIDM-mates who did games for SP3 to donate their posters in-game screenshots etc to this project. I'm displaying it at the NYP-SIDM room. Right now, you're seeing Lights of Lorica and Tivi: The Lost Channels by 2 groups of DET-DMD team. Please email me your stuff by this Sunday ok? Preparing to work OT for this. >D



No comments: