Friday, April 13, 2007

Time to Salsa!

Right, let's get down and dance! I created a dance floor (solely for salsa, main reason is because I have 27 animations on it...) outside Conference Room 1. Also changed the texture of the conference room to some pictures I've created. I went to use Photoshop and drew some mainly black and white fancy-looking prints... based on... my feelings while doing it. So yea, that conference wall became slightly personal, but as long as it looks nice, it's ok.


Conference room 1

There's a big umbrella over there, initially taking up 1500++ prims... but well, it looked nice. I just changed the little fairy lights to texture, so it wouldn't take up so much prim... And then I also added a bridge garden, etc. There's also a dance floor but it's not shown here. See it for yourself when and if we go public =D

Conference 3 update

K, it's *almost* completed, because I haven't found the right textures for chaise I wanna make... Will make a garden outside, with lots of fountains (particle spammage), etc. I haven't really thought of what to do as a 'special' surprise for that conference.


Added 2nd Level

I also started building a 'beach cafe', outside our, well, beach. And yea, the 3 of us look deathly... The fruity living room set was bought off some beach themed place, and I derived the idea from this set as well. Will buy more of it if it's well received.

Half-done beach cafe

No comments: