Thursday, March 15, 2007

EngSH - ARG

// Personal comments //
The reason why I am posting this online is because of a late post that I missed. I was the last person to receive the invitation, because of GMail I believe. When I finally became part of this blog i have forgotten about the Tues and Thurs blog posting deadlines.
As Kazaf, my team leader said, it's better to submit the post ASAP, and not cramp them together within 2 days. Now i'm sure all of us are tired from a class trip, which everybody enjoyed I believe. Being reluctant to post this at this time, I still have to post my progress now T_T"
//~Personal comments //

// EngSH update //
I have searched on the examples that uses SL as part of their ARG. I have found this site which is exactly what I am primarily looking for:

http://slfuturesalon.blogs.com/second_life_future_salon/

This includes earlier examples that our SUP (supervisor) had given. From then on I'm looking into the technological platforms that are being used. The conculsion is that internet is a very efficient media with different platforms.

Today we have generally came up with a rough idea of how to carry out our ARG. The platform that we decided to use are SL, e-mail, blog/forum + bogus news reports (newspaper cutout). This hasn't been confirmed with our SUP, but we generally get an technological idea of how to carry them out.

From now on what I am doing is to research and try out how to actually utilise these platforms.
//~EngSH update //

No comments: