Friday, March 23, 2007

SL - island: week3

RenHao:

Functionalites of Sally is done. She is able to listen to password from guests to enter to the waiting lounge. She only start to listen to the guests 1 hour before the event start. She also do regular updates to check for any expire card and delete them. The lists that store the information from the notecards are properly managed as well.

Also did an object that will give notecard sample on how to book the room.

Mel:

Nothing much to update. Just glad Ms jaime and Mr Soren came n gave tips on what to improve for my buildings. noted n will change. Thx 'chers ! =D erm...Thinking of making a theme for every area. but i'll cut down on yellow cos it blinds my eyes. Then the waiting lounge and soon-to-be-revealed secret will be above the reception... I think. Maybe I wont do a spiral staircase cos I killed the previous one and the previous killed me in the process... so yea, maybe I'll do a tunnel, and people will float up when they get approved.

No comments: