Friday, March 30, 2007

SL-island :: Nanami

The island is (almost) empty now, and as I'm blogging Alevtaz is rezzing a super big tree on the spot where our reception once was. So don't panic, we're not going on strike. Ha... Instead of showing you our (not that) empty island, I'm gonna show you my handy work, as well as post a note to those authorised to come to our island.


My dojo in the midst of blooming Sakura trees...

Welcome to my humble abode... actually, it's a storeroom for keeping the bits and pieces I've collected all over SL or stuff the guys have made but I somehow didn't use. To people involved in this project, please do not touch the stuff because I'll have a hard time clearing/finding items later. If there is anything you want from the 'Sakura Dojo', please IM me.
On a lighter note, I'd like to thank Ms Jaime and Mr Soren once again for their useful feedbacks. And also, congratulations to all of us for the "courage" to put on some really crazy suits. Here's something to laugh about:

Raving Rabbit(Nanami), Hamtaro(Ha0) and Bob(Alevtaz) our bartender having fun on Le'Noir's ceiling fan...
And also, I've meet some really lovely people during one of my window-shopping trips. They have helped me obtain the really beautiful Sakura trees and even gave me an apple tree. To maxmax Miles -san: Arigatou, your trees willl make our island as beautiful as your cafe. And get this, we became friends even though we were speaking different languages. She's a Japanese living '15 minutes away from the Sea of Japan'. And well, I'm just glad I paid attention to Japanese lessons. And it also helps that she created a Japanese-to-English translator for folks living on her side of the SL-world. Really cool. Hope to go back again to play someday.

maxmax-san and halmisa-san: 2 of the friendly people I meet in SL...
I hope to meet more people like her in SL. Makes the process of this project even more meaningful and memorable...

No comments: