Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SL-island :: Nanami




Larger reception





Basically, I enlarged the reception area by... 2 or 3 times, as the client suggested. Added some furnitures to fill the empty spaces as I had no idea what else to add in, so for now it's just chairs, tables, chairs and more chairs. The Registration Counter looks more regal now, with built-in "cabinets" and stuff. Also added an Administration Desk, for Jeane the Administrator. Also did a little Halpdesk Bell that gives Notecards to players who touched it. The notecards would contain instructions for registration, or booking an event.




Christie the Greeter

No, Sally is not Christie's evil twin, and Jeane is not Sally's clone. Those are bots I made. There's also Bob, but I'll keep him, and other miscelleanous stuff, under wraps for now. I chose pink and grey for their 'uniforms' because pink and grey are the main colors of my building. Will improve on the uniform when I have more time. I will be working on enlarging the waiting room, and also putting interactive 3D 'toys' in it. And also maybe make Christie more intelligent. Currently she only greets players who touched her. Maybe I'll make her say random stuff like 'Nice weather!' etc, when there are guests around. Might enliven the place abit...

No comments: