Friday, March 09, 2007

SL ARG :: Building Exercise

Big is in!! The big sunglasses! Or maybe, her head is small… Took 1.5 hours to build.















Took 45 minutes to build. Reminds us of the logo we have on the slope near the MRT tracks.















Fortune cookie! Creative fortune cookie in the form of ginger breadman!! Took us 45minutes to build.















Took 2 hours. Piggy that talks! How cool is that?















Comments !!! !!!

::Rena aka WingeDev Nishi::
I feel that this building exercise is a good way to let us get started with building in SL. Overall, it's quite a new kind of building experience for me. I had expected building in SL to be really similar to 3D Studio Max...but it turned out other was. Building in SL is much tougher. The camera view is also hard to handle. Hence, I spent quite alot of time trying to build simple things in SL.

::Hui Ping aka Weiss Mielziner::
I never eaten a fortune cookie before so I do not know how it look like... When I reasearch it, I try to build a similar one but it doesn't turn out nice. (Why cannot shift verticles? Now I realise how much I love 3D Max...) In the end I do a simple Ginger Breadman... Why not? Fortune cookies now available in many shapes and size. Be creative in the SL world~!

::Jason aka Jas0n Boa::
Second Life's modeling tools are pretty advanced, considering that it is a game. However the size restriction (can't have anything smaller than 0.01) is quite irritating.

1 comment:

jasonwang said...

Comments:

Second Life's modeling tools are pretty advanced, considering that it is a game. However the size restriction (can't have anything smaller than 0.01) is quite irritating.