Wednesday, March 28, 2007

jas0n

I'm back with a couple of concept sketches.
I'm currently trying out different styles for the pet designs. I drew 5 different pets for each style. I decided to base the pet designs around existing animals (see survey results).
The 1st one is very similar the 1 I drew for the GDD.. basically its just a cute head + the tail.

The 2nd has a "typical asian eye" + "upper-body-only" style:
The last is a somewhat weird/crazy style whereby all the pets look clueless or sadistic or both.
Comments deeply appreciated

2 comments:

Na-chan said...

Ano... since it's SecondLife, why must your pets look so like first life? I actually liked that cute thingy you presented. Too bad have to change... I guess soome people love to stick to the norms. Be more creative ok? Of all the types I prefer the head+tail only. but head... don't need to look so alike real animals I guess? haha

jasonwang said...

Thanks for the comments. I'll work on my designs.